Tuesday, August 11, 2015

“My peace I leave with you.”


1 Corinthians 14:33a (AMP) “For He [Who is the source of their prophesying] is not a God of confusion and disorder but of peace and order.”


I was struggling with whether to continue taking an antibiotic this morning because of their side effects, or to trust God to heal me without it.


I decided to take the advice given in the book Seven Secrets to Power Praying by Jane Glenchur to make a decision and then give God the right to change my mind.

As soon as I made the decision to take the medication His peace filled me. There was no confusion or since of condemnation.


Today I celebrate John 14:27. (AMP) “Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]”


Jesus said in 1 Corinthians 11:24,26 “And when He had given thanks, He broke [it] and said, Take, eat. This is My body, which is broken for you. Do this to call Me [affectionately] to remembrance… For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are representing and signifying and proclaiming the fact of the Lord’s death until He comes [again].”  



As I partake of communion today I proclaim Jesus’ victory over sin and death in my life. I proclaim the peace He has given me through His body and blood. Amen!

Blessings on your day!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment