Monday, February 22, 2016

His mercies are new every morning. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

This morning as I was meditating on the blood of Jesus I saw Isaiah 53:4-5 before my mind’s eye.
“But [in fact] He has borne our griefs, and He has carried our sorrows and pains; … He was wounded for our transgressions, He was crushed for our wickedness [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing]; the punishment [required] for our well-being fell on Him, and by His stripes (wounds) we are healed.”

Then I was reminded that His mercies are new every morning. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

As I continued to drink of the cup of the New Covenant in His blood I decreed that my sins are washed away each and every time I receive the blood of Jesus.

(Mark 11:24-25). “Believe that you receive…” 

I believe I have received, and I have His forgiveness. 

If you are struggling with sin consciousnesses, spend some time with the Lord. Receive His loving forgiveness as you confess them before the Lord this day. He stands ready to forgive you every day, if you will only come to Him. 

Remember, when we mess up, He still loves us and wants to forgive us. However; we must allow Him in.  "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me." (Revelation 3:20 KJV) Amen!

Blessings on your day!

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment